title subtitle photo2
In the Edo period (1603-1867), our shop was commonly known as 'Chin-ya' ('The Pekingese Shop') because we supplied daimyo feudal lords and wealthy merchants with pets, including Pekingese dogs, and also operated a veterinary service.
When the shop became a restaurant in 1880, we decided to retain the nickname 'Chin-ya'. We became a specialty sukiyaki restaurant in 1903. photo1

HISTORY
EXTERIOR
LOCATION
ACCESS
BUSINESS HOURS
PAYMENT